Americon Restoration is looking for a Field Project Manager to join our growing team.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5-10 years of verifiable previous experience in home improvement or demo (experience in the restoration industry a plus)
- Verifiable advanced knowledge of hand and power tools and usage
- Verifiable basic knowledge of trades and trade work, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, etc
- Able to clearly communicate instructions with your team
- Able to comprehend and carry out instructions from management/administration
- Able to clearly and concisely articulate jobsite accomplishments / progress / issues / protocols with client
- Ability to articulate to upper management and customers
- Record keeping ability
- Experience with Xactimate or Restoration Manager software a plus
$15-35 per hour to start based on experience and ability to demonstrate qualifications listed in the job description. Review for performance increase in pay scale available.
Job Category: Field
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland